Authenticity-Based Leadership Program
Program to Excel in Your Stakeholder Relationships!The authenticity-based program helps you to:
- Enhance the financial and business value of your business
- Live and lead from authenticity
- Increase the value of your company by becoming a more successful leader
- Become a more effective communicator
- Enhance employee engagement by applying the deepest way to motivate and lead others
- Discover new abilities, gifts and talents
- Connect to your Authentic Self so you can satisfy the deepest needs of your employees
The Program Applies the Self-Reflective Dimension of Wisdom
The Leading with Authenticity Program includes:
- Practical techniques and practices for you to stay connected to your Authentic Self in your professional life
- A framework to apply your inner wisdom
- The freedom for your Authentic Self to manifest itself in your stakeholder relationships
- The opportunity to apply new abilities, gifts and talents that you discovered during your inner journey
Personal As Well As Leadership Transformation
The online course provides the framework for you to transform the three major aspects of your personal life as well as your professional life by helping you become:
- Intellectually prepared to become an authentic leader by transforming the way you think.
- Psychologically prepared to become an authentic leader by transforming the way you interact with yourself and others.
- Emotionally prepared to become an authentic leader by transforming the way you feel about yourself.
What Others Have Said about the Program:
The program challenges you to look at yourself in a way you’ve never done before. It invites you into a conversation with a very important and special person- yourself. There is a Latin adage, which translates literally as follows: “man is born free but wherever he goes he is always in chains.” Jack Beauregard, using his personal life story and solid research, has raised our awareness as to what may constitute these chains and more importantly offers us a road map to true freedom.”
The program is very clear and instructive on how to go about finding your true self. I am impressed how much time and effort Jack has taken for his personal journey. Most people are not comfortable to go on this introspective journey and Jack EMBRACED the process.
-Emily M Chiang
Jack writes that “(a) key to living authentically is to discover or create your own unique life purpose. A little phrase speaks volumes to how we can all learn to live with more authenticity. Sometimes it’s not as easy as picking up a book, reading it, and saying ‘yup, I got it, now I’m cured.’ You have to work at learning the principles, changing what got you where you are, and committing to change with more authenticity. Jack does a brilliant job in providing personal experiences, meaningful workbook exercises, and anecdotes to help you change how to be more purpose filled and authentic. Thinking without doing won’t help you develop your own life purpose, but if you work at it, you are on your way to meaningful change in your life.”
– Warren Rutherford
What makes the program so compelling is the fact that Jack Beauregard has experienced several life-defining transitions (divorce, death of a spouse, sale of a business) himself, so he speaks from personal experience. This made me recognize that I am not alone in being confounded and disheartened as to how to proceed after suffering both a job loss and a life-threatening illness. Jack draws on scientific, psychological and spiritual perspectives, giving the reader strategies to both acknowledge and counteract the negative thinking that stands in the way of overcoming and triumphing over major life challenges. Although the handbooks can be unsettling at times, the framework allows you to follow his process at your own pace and revisit each step as many times as necessary to encourage new ways of thinking about the road forward. I know that I will re-read the handbooks many times as I create the next chapter of my life.
– Nancy Grinn
I have known Jack for several years and have always been impressed by his work, his mission and his passion and love for people. The material not only connects with the heart and soul but it also connects with the mind as well.
As one who has been doing a “lot of work on myself” for many years I did not expect to learn as much as I did about myself as Jack’s writing taught me. It is just proof that there is always more to learn about ourselves, more to heal within ourselves and more to love about ourselves than we could ever imagine.
Thanks to Jack for doing the work he did to grow to the point he has and then to document his path so more can follow.”
– Jeffrey Deckman
Living with Authenticity Program
- Create a context to express your Authentic Self in your daily life
- Develop a detailed, written strategic plan for how you will live authentically in all ten aspects of your life
- Live with an expanded sense of meaning
- Live a balanced life
- Be prepared to leave your full-time position in the future
The 7 Principles for Leading and Living with Authenticity
Benefits of the Authenticity-Based Online Leadership Course
ConvenientExperience the online program wherever you are.
Applies Best Learning PracticesThe online workshops apply the four ways we learn: — Visually by watching the webinar slides — Auditorily by hearing the presenter’s voice — Cognitively by reading the handbooks — Tactually by completing the exercises
Provides AccountabilityThe sessions provide you with accountability which is important, because willpower without structure can ebb and flow, which often results in a failed attempt in achieving long-term personal and professional growth.
FlexibleIf you need to miss a weekly session, you will not fall behind, since you will be able to listen to a recording of the session.
Presented in an Effective Micro-Learning Format
The course sessions are presented over a period of weeks which is effective since they:
- Incorporate the fact that changing your life is not a onetime event, but a process.
- Provide time for you to incorporate the insights, examples and principles from the sessions into your life and work.
- Help you avoid being overwhelmed by a “fire hose of information”.
- In Session One you will learn how to broaden your mind and become aware of expanded possibilities by transforming limiting beliefs.
- In Session Two you will apply a methodology to strengthen your connection to your Authentic Self which allows you to discover what is really important and experience genuine meaning in your life.
- Then in Session Three you will become more whole by acknowledging, exploring, and transforming what has been holding you back in the past.
- In Session Four you will learn how to create healthy self-love and effectively deal with discouragement and setbacks by transforming negative situation into positive outcomes.